Most of the content in this post was sent via our newsletter last week. We are sharing it here so that it reaches our blog readers who aren’t subscribed. If you want to subscribe to our newsletter, you can do that here.
Last year was packed with events, collaborations, growth, and some exciting milestones for the engine room. We had a great time putting together our 2015 Retrospective, so take a look to learn something new about us and the multi-faceted work we do.
What’s on tap for 2016?
With 2015 in the rear view mirror, our headlines in 2016 include plans to:
- Expand the Matchbox Program to the Balkans region (check out our first Matchbox collaboration in the Balkans: Data Centar)
- Experiment with new ways of communicating relevant research findings (we will be taking The Compiler to the next level, and testing new ways to make research and documentation more accessible)
- Customize and replicate successful projects in new contexts for new partners
- Explore key intersections where opportunity and responsible data challenges collide (you can find a round-up of our most recent RDF on Data Visualization here)
- Continue to provide responsive, empowering support to partners around the world
And where are we headed?
For an overview of what’s next for us, why we do what we do, and where we are headed, give our 2016-2017 strategy a read. You can find it here.
We look forward to continuing scheming with you in the new year and hope that you are looking forward to 2016 as much as we are. And as always, our digital door is open if you want to talk more about our work or yours!Continue reading